So you have this great idea… you buy a domain name and you start working on your website, right?! What happens in the interim time between buying that domain and building your website. Maybe it takes you one night, or maybe it takes you one month or more to build it and get it just right in the mean time – don’t let your potential client follow along with the building of your site. It’s just not good for business!Read More
When it comes to blogging, there’s one bloggy “no-no” that stands out among the rest – it’s image SEO! Bloggers spend countless hours on that “perfect” image for one blog post, but fail to spend the additional two or three minutes it takes to optimize their image SEO. Why not?!Read More
Creating image alt tags for your website is crucial to the performance of your website, blog or even your shop’s SEO. A properly executed image alt tag can make it or break it for telling a search engine what your picture is all about.Read More
Check Out All the Articles!
Want to Know What’s New?!
- What is a Lead Magnet?
- 37 KILLER Lead Magnet Ideas to SERIOUSLY Grow Your Email List
- Cash Back on Business Travel
- Better-for-You Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- Bali Secrets Natural Deodorant – Natural Deodorant that ACTUALLY Works!
- Ebates Referral Program – How to Rock it as an Affiliate
- Number ONE Game-Changing Blogging Hack