If you have read any other blogs about blogging, you may have seen articles like “100 Ideas for Blog Posts” and “Topics for Blog Posts.” Those posts can certainly be worthwhile, but determining what you are going to blog about in the first place by developing your blog’s theme should be your number one concern. After all, you wouldn’t feel compelled to follow someone and visit their website more than once if they only had one article that you were interested in, would you?Read More
When it comes to writing for the web and specific SEO writing, it’s a VASTLY different ballgame than writing for the a print publication or simple business writing. While you want to maintain a consistent level of good grammar, writing for the web tends to skew more on the easy-to-read spectrum vs the intellectual spectrum. With the web, creating content that not only grabs your reader, but aligns with your SEO strategy is a fine line.Read More
Check Out All the Articles!
Want to Know What’s New?!
- What is a Lead Magnet?
- 37 KILLER Lead Magnet Ideas to SERIOUSLY Grow Your Email List
- Cash Back on Business Travel
- Better-for-You Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- Bali Secrets Natural Deodorant – Natural Deodorant that ACTUALLY Works!
- Ebates Referral Program – How to Rock it as an Affiliate
- Number ONE Game-Changing Blogging Hack