Did you know that you can create simple HTML page jumps within your WordPress posts and pages? I know the simple thought of anything HTML-related may send shivers up your spine, but it’s actually pretty simple!
Not satisfied with those “ho hum” 404 pages that either came standard with your WordPress theme or are just half-way stylized to your website? It’s a proven fact that people click off of your 404 page and your website entirely once they realize that a link is broken or the information they are looking for doesn’t exist. It may be unintentional, but you are actually helping your bounce rate increase (yikes!) by not working to customize your 404 page.
So you have this great idea… you buy a domain name and you start working on your website, right?! What happens in the interim time between buying that domain and building your website. Maybe it takes you one night, or maybe it takes you one month or more to build it and get it just right in the mean time – don’t let your potential client follow along with the building of your site. It’s just not good for business!
Check Out All the Articles!
Want to Know What’s New?!
- Number ONE Game-Changing Blogging Hack
- 18 Books to Boost Your Business in 2018 with this Reading Challenge
- Evaluate Your Affiliate Relationships
- Facebook Groups Strategy – How to Participate and Stay Sane
- 10 Killer Facebook Groups to Promote Your Blog
- When To Hyphenate Your Last Name When Targeting Potential Customers
- Business Partners – What I Wish I Knew