I am SO excited, I could scream! I have used this printable blog planner for years and now, I have made it available to YOU! For FREE! If you struggle to stay organized and get your blog posts out on a timely manner, this is for you. If you like to just put your thoughts down on paper, you need this blog planner! Print out as many of these pages as you would like, punch holes in them and put them in a binder. This free printable blog planner will be all you need to stay on top of your editorial calendar!Read More
If you don’t know this about me yet, I’m obsessed with office supplies. Fun planners, paperclips, notebooks and even colorful staples catch my eye. I feel an urge to be creative and productive when I’m using something inspiring and well, office supplies, just do that for me! Mid-year is the best time to reassess your planner needs. Is the planner you are currently using cutting it for you anymore? Do you feel like you need more “umph” or just want something cute and fun to inspire you to actually get organized? Is it time to look at mid-year planners that will stretch into all the way through to the following year?Read More
Check Out All the Articles!
Want to Know What’s New?!
- Better-for-You Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- Bali Secrets Natural Deodorant – Natural Deodorant that ACTUALLY Works!
- Ebates Referral Program – How to Rock it as an Affiliate
- Number ONE Game-Changing Blogging Hack
- 18 Books to Boost Your Business in 2018 with this Reading Challenge
- Evaluate Your Affiliate Relationships
- Facebook Groups Strategy – How to Participate and Stay Sane