It’s tempting to get killer photography back from your latest shoot and post it straight to your website, but DO NOT do it! Trust us… Uploading large files will not only slow your website down, but it KILLS your Search Engine Optimization, or SEO. Don’t worry though, it’s easy to resize images with PicMonkey!
When it comes to blogging, there’s one bloggy “no-no” that stands out among the rest – it’s image SEO! Bloggers spend countless hours on that “perfect” image for one blog post, but fail to spend the additional two or three minutes it takes to optimize their image SEO. Why not?!
Creating image alt tags for your website is crucial to the performance of your website, blog or even your shop’s SEO. A properly executed image alt tag can make it or break it for telling a search engine what your picture is all about.
Check Out All the Articles!
Want to Know What’s New?!
- Number ONE Game-Changing Blogging Hack
- 18 Books to Boost Your Business in 2018 with this Reading Challenge
- Evaluate Your Affiliate Relationships
- Facebook Groups Strategy – How to Participate and Stay Sane
- 10 Killer Facebook Groups to Promote Your Blog
- When To Hyphenate Your Last Name When Targeting Potential Customers
- Business Partners – What I Wish I Knew