Did you know that you can create simple HTML page jumps within your WordPress posts and pages? I know the simple thought of anything HTML-related may send shivers up your spine, but it’s actually pretty simple!
Creating image alt tags for your website is crucial to the performance of your website, blog or even your shop’s SEO. A properly executed image alt tag can make it or break it for telling a search engine what your picture is all about.
Searching for the “correct” way to ensure your images are the proper size on your Blogger website? Create a specific fixed image width in Blogger with some simple HTML coding. It will take only a few minutes, but it will change the look and feel of your entire website! After all, fantastic images (and awesome content) are what keep your readers engaged.
Check Out All the Articles!
Want to Know What’s New?!
- Number ONE Game-Changing Blogging Hack
- 18 Books to Boost Your Business in 2018 with this Reading Challenge
- Evaluate Your Affiliate Relationships
- Facebook Groups Strategy – How to Participate and Stay Sane
- 10 Killer Facebook Groups to Promote Your Blog
- When To Hyphenate Your Last Name When Targeting Potential Customers
- Business Partners – What I Wish I Knew