It’s tempting to get killer photography back from your latest shoot and post it straight to your website, but DO NOT do it! Trust us… Uploading large files will not only slow your website down, but it KILLS your Search Engine Optimization, or SEO. Don’t worry though, it’s easy to resize images with PicMonkey!
Searching for the “correct” way to ensure your images are the proper size on your Blogger website? Create a specific fixed image width in Blogger with some simple HTML coding. It will take only a few minutes, but it will change the look and feel of your entire website! After all, fantastic images (and awesome content) are what keep your readers engaged.
Ok, so you got signed up with one of the affordable stock image photo companies I suggested in my last post, but you need more! You need those awesome royalty-free images, but your budget is tapped out? Not to worry! Royalty free stock images are available online at no cost! Yep! That’s FREE royalty free images!
Check Out All the Articles!
Want to Know What’s New?!
- Number ONE Game-Changing Blogging Hack
- 18 Books to Boost Your Business in 2018 with this Reading Challenge
- Evaluate Your Affiliate Relationships
- Facebook Groups Strategy – How to Participate and Stay Sane
- 10 Killer Facebook Groups to Promote Your Blog
- When To Hyphenate Your Last Name When Targeting Potential Customers
- Business Partners – What I Wish I Knew