When it comes to writing for the web and specific SEO writing, it’s a VASTLY different ballgame than writing for the a print publication or simple business writing. While you want to maintain a consistent level of good grammar, writing for the web tends to skew more on the easy-to-read spectrum vs the intellectual spectrum. With the web, creating content that not only grabs your reader, but aligns with your SEO strategy is a fine line.Read More
Check Out All the Articles!
Want to Know What’s New?!
- Better-for-You Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- Bali Secrets Natural Deodorant – Natural Deodorant that ACTUALLY Works!
- Ebates Referral Program – How to Rock it as an Affiliate
- Number ONE Game-Changing Blogging Hack
- 18 Books to Boost Your Business in 2018 with this Reading Challenge
- Evaluate Your Affiliate Relationships
- Facebook Groups Strategy – How to Participate and Stay Sane