You know you want to grow your blog, right?! You have joined Facebook Group after Facebook Group and now you are simply overwhelmed by the sheer amount of effort and time it takes to participate. Crafting the perfect Facebook Groups Strategy can boost your blog and send your earning skyrocketing all while keeping you sane.
How to effectively leverage your Facebook Groups and Craft the Perfect Facebook Groups Strategy:
- Find the perfect Facebook Groups for you and your blog or business. If your blog is about construction, but you are in a beauty blogging group, that isn’t exactly the best one for you.
Use the groups in the above link, but also seek out groups that are in the target segment of your blog or business. Facebook groups work best when everyone is on a similar playing field and the theme of your blog can resonate with them.
- Choose 2-3 posts to focus on for the day. If you have a new blog post, that is a no-brainer, but don’t neglect older blog posts that still provide relevant information or can help you mention a product that may make a buck or two. Stumbles on old blog posts are great ways to reinvigorate an old post and get eyeballs on your content. Write down the URLs for the posts that you wish to promote for the day so they are easily accessible.
- Participate in 10 feeds. I say 10 like it’s a magic number – really, it isn’t. However, I have found through months of participating in Facebook Groups that 10 seems to work great for me. I can knock out some of the feeds the same day and finish the rest in the morning. It’s not too many, but it’s not too little that I don’t see an immediate impact in the numbers on my website.
- Download our FREE Printable Facebook Groups Planner. It’s simple to use and provides you with ample space to accurately track what you have already added content to and the rules of that particular group and thread. Trust us – the last thing you want to do is lose your spot in a group because you forgot to like the main thread image!Download the Free Printable Facebook Groups Planner
- Participate in each group thread that you choose as you fill out the planner. Vary your posts (as chosen in Step 2), especially within the same groups so that you get ample visibility for your blog throughout the day. SAVE (and this is Important!) each Facebook Groups thread that you participate in your Saved Facebook Links so that you can go back to them and complete after the threads have closed.
- Complete the threads and ‘Unsave’ each Facebook Groups Thread as you complete them. Remember to color in the flower to indicate you completed the thread on your Free Printable Facebook Groups Planner.
Have anything to add? What is Facebook Groups Strategy for completing the threads and staying sane at the same time?