It’s tempting to get killer photography back from your latest shoot and post it straight to your website, but DO NOT do it! Trust us… Uploading large files will not only slow your website down, but it KILLS your Search Engine Optimization, or SEO. Don’t worry though, it’s easy to resize images with PicMonkey!
When it comes to writing for the web and specific SEO writing, it’s a VASTLY different ballgame than writing for the a print publication or simple business writing. While you want to maintain a consistent level of good grammar, writing for the web tends to skew more on the easy-to-read spectrum vs the intellectual spectrum. With the web, creating content that not only grabs your reader, but aligns with your SEO strategy is a fine line.
When it comes to blogging, there’s one bloggy “no-no” that stands out among the rest – it’s image SEO! Bloggers spend countless hours on that “perfect” image for one blog post, but fail to spend the additional two or three minutes it takes to optimize their image SEO. Why not?!
Check Out All the Articles!
Want to Know What’s New?!
- Number ONE Game-Changing Blogging Hack
- 18 Books to Boost Your Business in 2018 with this Reading Challenge
- Evaluate Your Affiliate Relationships
- Facebook Groups Strategy – How to Participate and Stay Sane
- 10 Killer Facebook Groups to Promote Your Blog
- When To Hyphenate Your Last Name When Targeting Potential Customers
- Business Partners – What I Wish I Knew