By now, you should know that Facebook Groups are one of the best ways to promote your blog. It brings eyeballs and readers to your blog that may not have found you otherwise. This is especially important for new blogs and/or new bloggers! Most groups not only exist to offer advice and share strategies, but they have specific days and threads available for promoting your business, social media channels and most recent blog post.Read More
If you don’t know this about me yet, I’m obsessed with office supplies. Fun planners, paperclips, notebooks and even colorful staples catch my eye. I feel an urge to be creative and productive when I’m using something inspiring and well, office supplies, just do that for me! Mid-year is the best time to reassess your planner needs. Is the planner you are currently using cutting it for you anymore? Do you feel like you need more “umph” or just want something cute and fun to inspire you to actually get organized? Is it time to look at mid-year planners that will stretch into all the way through to the following year?Read More
Are you an extrovert? Are you an extrovert that works from home? Nobody knows better than you that just seeing people can energize you and bring new life to your business and personal life. Throw in working from home and now there is a new dilemma of how to fill the void when as an extrovert, you derive your energy from being around people.Read More
Check Out All the Articles!
Want to Know What’s New?!
- Better-for-You Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- Bali Secrets Natural Deodorant – Natural Deodorant that ACTUALLY Works!
- Ebates Referral Program – How to Rock it as an Affiliate
- Number ONE Game-Changing Blogging Hack
- 18 Books to Boost Your Business in 2018 with this Reading Challenge
- Evaluate Your Affiliate Relationships
- Facebook Groups Strategy – How to Participate and Stay Sane