Backing up your website is CRUCIAL to the health and well-being of your blog. If you are using Google’s Blogger platform for your space, you can’t afford to forget these three simple blog maintenance steps. Be sure to backup your blog’s template if you are making any changes whatsoever – changing fonts, colors, adding simple HTML to your coding, and especially when installing a new theme or design. You will also want to plan to backup of your blog’s template every two weeks or monthly.
Check Out All the Articles!
Want to Know What’s New?!
- Better-for-You Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- Bali Secrets Natural Deodorant – Natural Deodorant that ACTUALLY Works!
- Ebates Referral Program – How to Rock it as an Affiliate
- Number ONE Game-Changing Blogging Hack
- 18 Books to Boost Your Business in 2018 with this Reading Challenge
- Evaluate Your Affiliate Relationships
- Facebook Groups Strategy – How to Participate and Stay Sane