Let’s get the stuffy stuff out of the way…
Tiffany Staples is a serial entrepreneur. Her brain is constantly swimming with new business ideas, ways to brand and rebrand and marketing opportunities – even if the business or product hasn’t even been invented yet!
Tiffany currently serves as CEO of her web design and marketing firm, Red Rebel Media Group. She uses this outlet, TiffanyStaples.com to impart her tested wisdom and business acumen, and creative mind. Blogging is near and dear to Tiffany’s heart, as some might say that’s what she knows best. Blog consulting from design function and accessibility to expanding reach, to marketing and monetization. Tiffany also does a limited amount of blog-only website designs focusing on functionality to readability and flow, to stunning images and design with an eye on operating costs. Along with her husband, she is currently curating a RV/Roadtrip blog and website, RoadtripRepublic.com.
And now for the fun stuff… let’s learn a little more about who Tiffany Staples really is:
Five Wacky Things You May Not Know about Tiffany
1. Tiffany has been known to rewash clothes left sitting in the washing machine.
2. If Tiffany is watching TV (that’s a rare occurrence), she has it tuned to HGTV.
3. Tiffany started her career selling and marketing PopRocks candy. (She actually worked for the candy manufacturer in their sales and marketing department.)
4. Tiffany and her husband have owned and lived in 4 homes in the last 4 years. They just can’t make up there mind where they want to be!
5. Tiffany graduated from high school at 16. She went on to graduate from college with a B.S. degree at 19.
Tiffany is a self-taught web and graphic designer, as well as successful blogger. Tiffany created and co-owned a blog that built an audience of over 100,000 subscribers, as well as a sizable monthly income. Tiffany currently calls Atlanta home and is a wife and full-time mom to one rambunctious little boy.